You can also listen to this episode at https://www.enduringthebadgepodcast.com/dr-john-jaquish-weight-lighting-is-a-waste-of-time/
John Jaquish is the inventory of the X3 Bar and the best selling author of Weight Lifting is a Waste of Time. The X3 Bar has immense benefits for the body especially for those required to do intense movements like first responders. John is a WSJ Bestselling author and inventor of the X3 Bar, a variable resistance training device as well as the world’s most effective bone density building medical device. He share's guidance on getting in shape, overcoming emotional challenges, and building muscle when it’s the last thing you feel like doing!.
Here are the highlights:
- One Dedicated Post to his 1.3 Million Followers on Instagram as well as hundreds of thousands on other sites.
- WSJ Bestselling author of “Weight Lifting is a Waste of Time,” where he dives deep into the revolutionary benefits of variable resistance training..
- How fitness can change your life, and mental tools to building up your best self!
- What it was like on The Board of Directors of American Bone Health and the editorial board of Steroids and Hormonal Science.
- What it’s been like as a long-time partner of Tony Robbins, who wrote the foreword to one of John’s books “Unbreakable”.
- Key secrets to building strength even if you have to work late into the night.
- Hacks to build muscle and improve mobility, even if you don't have access to a gym.
- How to use Variable Resistance Training to build muscle and burn fat
CONNECT WITH ENDURING THE BADGE:
Please feel free to give my information to anyone that may need it or anyone you would like be on the podcast. Please subscribe to the podcast and leave a review were ever you listen to your podcast. If you like the podcast please share it and join the online community in Instagram (link above).
HAVE A GREAT DAY!